Sunday, December 11, 2011

Snow???

Where is the snow? This white stuff that makes it feel like it's time for winter and Christmas preparations and glogg and tangerines etc. I really do miss it. And I'm guessing that's the reason I've been listening to Frank Sinatra's "Let it snow" the whole day :) Because that's what I mean. Please LET IT SNOW! :)
I have had great past three weeks. I am really enjoying my time here. Almost every day I feel that I am needed here. And Ingvild said just yesterday that she is very happy I am here. I love the feeling where you know that you are in the right place at the right time :) It is just the BEST feeling! Well, if I haven't mentioned it yet, I am staying in Norway for longer than planned in the beginning. Ingvild asked me if Id like it or if it would be possible. So I took one week to think about it, consider it, pray about it. AND now I've made up my mind. I am staying. And I have peace in my heart! :)
We had girls' "julebord" yesterday evening. It was me, Daniela, Krasi and two of Krasi's friends. To explain it, "julebord" is what Norwegians normally call a Christmas party at work. So we just had it with the girls. And it was nice. We ate ribs and potatoes etc in the beginning and then hanged out the rest of the evening. It was very cozy and great. So we chilled up until 11 pm or so, and then Krasi and her two friends went out on town, while me and Daniela went home. I know, we're old :D But I am really happy I went. I am finally starting to feel that I actually have life here. It takes time to develop relationships, find friends etc, but I finally feel that it's happening. And I am guessing that the fact I am staying longer is also helping. Who wants to invest a lot into a person who is leaving in a couple of months? I totally get it :)

That's all for now :)

No comments: