Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My sweet Gabriel!

So yesterday turned Gabriel THREE! Can you believe it? Every time a child has a birthday, feels it just unbelievable that they will turn a WHOLE year older :) We had a great birthday. We actually celebrated it on Sunday. Ole, Ingvild, Selma and David woke Gabriel with a song and he got hot cocoa in bed. How special! And he got presents - REAL tools. They were mini-size, but real. He was soooo excited! AND he got these real workman's trousers with 100 pockets. He went around with them for two days! :) In the afternoon came Ole's parents, grandma, his brother's family and also sister's family. We had a great time with food and just enjoying Gabriel's excitement over the presents. And later had we cake (chocolate one of course ;), chocolate pudding, vanilla buns etc etc. I think it was kinda too much. The sad part was that there was soooo much good, but I didn't have enough room for it in my stomach. One of the ironies of this world. BUT I have decided that Ingvild has to teach me to bake those vanilla buns - oh it will be heaven! :)
We have had really nice days after the Bday. I don't know what has happened, but me and Gabriel have this really great relationship suddenly. He asks me to play with him like ALL the day. And like at the moment, he's here in my room doing all kind of things. First he was looking for chewing gum from my drawers, then he thought that playing in my wardrobe is cool, then he slept in my bed like for two seconds, then he found my tweezers and wanted to attach them on my PC and now he's sitting in my wardrobe discovering the feminine world (I mean make-up, of course:) Anyway, he's having fun, if you ask me :) And when he's happy, I'm happy :)
SO this entry is to say that I am so proud of Gabriel, the sweet little thing :) He's such an intelligent and kind-hearted boy :) And he's deep in my heart :)

No comments: