Thursday, September 15, 2011

The day when baby is coming

We all have been super excited about the fact that today is the day when the baby is coming. It seems a bit funny, but great at the same time. You know, knowing the EXACT date when the baby will be born. It doesn't really happen that often, if I may say :)
Anyway, I got up 7 am today to say bye to Ingvild and Ole, when they left for the hospital. 8am I got a text from Ingvild that the C-section will be around 1 pm instead of 9 am, as it was supposed to be in the beginning. If I understood correctly, Ingvild had forgotten that she wasn't supposed to eat before it. So the whole day has past everyone being super excited and waiting for the news. When the clock turned 1pm, I've been checking my phone for updates like every 10-15 minutes. Nothing. It just feels that I can't take it anymore. I want to see the picture of the new baby and get to know if he finally has a name. Hoping the news will come fast :)
What is it that you are waiting for impatiently? What makes you check your phone/e-mail/FB/mail box etc. all the time?
One of the highlights of a week for me is Sunday morning. The time everyone goes to church - all over the world. It is one thing I'm waiting for most of the time. Yes, there are also times when I might not wait for it too much, but at the moment I feel how church is important. How being in contact with the ones that you share faith with, is vital. Yes, I do think that :)

Hoping to post news about the baby soon!
Love,
Grete

No comments: