Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Amazing Mosterøy

Yes, everything is amazing recently. But how else can it be, if you are together with great people. And yes, that has been my luck for this last week.
On Tuesday, Alexander (the boy I was babysitting in Arendal) had his first day of school. So we sent him to school and daddy was with him the whole time. He was very excited after coming from school. He liked his new books, the teacher and being in school. He was also so proud of himself for paying attention to what the teacher was saying (he normally has some problems with concentrating :D or listening what he is told:P).
And just after that is was time for me to take the train to Stavanger, which lies in the southwest of Norway. There, beside Stavanger, is a small island called Mosterøy and that is where I ended up :) My first visit here was in 2004 and I've loved the island and the whole Norway ever since. So we had a great evening yesterday, eating pizza and remembering the good old times :D And today I took Samira (my friend's brother's wife from Brazil) up to Mastravaren (small hill just beside the house here) and then we had a trip to IKEA. Of course, today's lunch with waffles was the highlight of the day - this is normally a Saturday meal around here. So it felt really special :)

No comments: