Tuesday, January 05, 2021

New Year's Resolution


New Year often brings along New Year Resolution's that will be forgotten soon. For years, I have tried not to go crazy with my resolutions and rather find a few ideas or phrases to help me guide the new year.  Two years ago, I decided to TAKE more time for reading, becuase I always say that I love reading, but then when you ask me what was the last book I read, I had hard time remembering because I hadn't read for a while. I still work on taking time for reading, although it has become a bit harder due to university studies at the moment. But I will get there! 

This year, I was driving alone on January 1st and put on some worhip music. There was a song that touched me and I have decided this to be my "motto" this year. My favourite phrase from it says: "I touch the sky when my knees hit the ground". A bit controversial, but that's how things work in God's kingdom. The song can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLaHl2wrg-Y 

No comments: